Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Rocking Cleveland For 4 Days

Lulu at Tallahassee International Airport
at 6 AM
Lulu has a conference in Cleveland for 4 days. I do not know the name of the conference - I do not even know the name of the conference hotel where she is staying. All I know is that I did not go along because a ticket for me would have been $650 - yes $650 to Cleveland. After looking at the weather - it will not be above 43 degrees there all day - I think I made the right choice.
Piggy back strap

Lulu also noticed that the new Everhart 10 bag also has a built-in piggy back strap. It looks like she will not need me to carry her bags anymore. Out to pasture I go.

The conference does include a reception at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. A long time ago - in 2001 - we stayed in the parking lot of the Hall of Fame in our camper. That trip included Cleveland - Erie - Buffalo - Niagara Falls - and Watkins Glen.

No comments: