Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2019

My Lovely Lulu Cover Girl

Roadtrek Lulu on Upham Beach St Petes. 

There is a newsgroup on Facebook called Good Old Roadtrek. For our spring break trip I posted a story when we were staying at St Petersburg Beach for the night. We just discovered that our front brakes were very hot. We decided to stay the night right there at Upham Beach. I posted this picture - the lot was empty in the morning. We called a local shop - Brake World - they said if we got the camper to their shop - 6 miles away - they would fix us up. We did and they did.

It was the first day of a lovely 7 day trip through Southern Florida. We had visited Tampa - St Petersburg - Sarasota - Sanibel - Fort Myers Beach - Bartow - Orlando - Casselberry - Winter Park. We spent all 6 nights in our camper.

GOOD OLD ROADTREK saw the pictures and is currently using it as their Cover. I always told Lulu I would make her famous. "They love me - they really love me."


No comments: