Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

NIU Appears To Be An Excellent Electric Scooter




I have seen a lot of electric scooters over here. This one is the most impressive to me.

It is an NIU - pronounced Ni - yu. It has a powerful 3000 watt electric motor in the rear wheel. It has a range of over 100 miles on a charge. Just plug it in at night and it is good for the next day. It can travel up to 45 mph.

It has two disk brakes that are anti-lock. They also function to re-generate power - when you brake you are re-charging the batteries.

It looks like it is made with the best components. It is made in China and costs about $1200 here.

In China - you are allowed to park them on the sidewalk. I have not driven one - only because I do not want to ruin Lulu's Fulbright Scholarship. I do not want her to bring me home in a box.














No comments: