Search This Blog

Thursday, July 04, 2019

Our Camper Is Safely Tucked Away For 7 Months

11 foot high garage door

I hate to leave our camper sitting outside rotting in the sun and rain. It is a 2004 Roadtrek on a Dodge chassis. Since we will not be using it for 7 months - I even considered selling it. Then my buddy JP told me he had a spare empty garage stall. He did not have to say it twice. Yesterday - we prepped the camper and parked it in the garage.

When we built our garage - we thought our camper days were over. Our doors are 7 feet tall - the above doors are 11 feet tall. JP's vacation home is about 2 hours north of town.

Our 2004 Dodge Roadtrek

On Saturday we fly to London for a month. Then we come home for 2 weeks before we go to China for 6 months. This is a whole new level of adventure for us. First off - we have not been to China before unless you count a short convention in Hong Kong. Second - we have not been away this long before. Finally - Lulu will be teaching and we will be living like residents. As always - I will be free to loaf around and put pictures on this page.

My last look for 7 months.

No comments: