Search This Blog

Sunday, July 01, 2018

We Spent June in Darmstadt - Germany - This Was Our Home

Our home in Germany for June
We are in Copenhagen - Denmark now - spending a week with Keith - Liz - and Max. Then we all go to London for the rest our EuroFest. In London - we will stay at our regular apartment - 12A Bedford Place by the FSU Campus.

I usually send a video of our home for you to see. But our Internet was slow in Germany - and videos took forever. Right before we left Germany - Lulu and I did a quick 3 minute video. So here it is - warts and all. We had a little melancholy leaving there - we realize that we may never see it again. They have invited Lulu back next summer to teach again - but who know where her studies will take her.




The video shows our little apartment. It does not show the large common rooms downstairs - the kitchen - the TV room - the study room. The were about 12 of these small apartments - but only 3 were occupied. The rest was like the ghost hotel in "The Shining" movie.

I will send a video of our Copenhagen Apartment AirBnB.

This is our London apartment. I made this video in 2008. I just looked down at my outfit - I am wearing the same clothes - talk about a uniform.

No comments: