Search This Blog

Saturday, July 06, 2013

Flying From Tallahassee to Miami To Boston



Right before landing in Miami - I took this picture of the Everglades. I wondered how many Gators and Boa Snakes are down there.



The highway on the right - next to the canal - is Route 27. It goes from Miami 500 miles up to Tallahassee. We have driven it a few times.


In the Admiral Club - they have free showers.


This is the stairway to the Admiral Club.


When Drew went to the University of Miami - he lived on that center island in Biscayne Bay. His apartment was the white building on the front right corner. It had a wooden boardwalk around it.


This is Miami Beach. Water temperature is in the high 80s.


My plane seat has two 120 volt plugs. One for the phone and one for the computer.


Dinner was chicken and my favorite pretzel rolls. No one was sitting next to me.

No comments: