Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Crisis Hits - My Apple MacBook Air Will Not Boot

I am at the Apple Store - in crisis mode. My Apple MacBook Air will not start up - and Lulu and I rely on it for everything. Second guessing myself - last year we brought two computers in case this would happened. This year we were cocky - and now we are down.

This Apple store is the busiest in the world. There wasn't even a sale and 200 people waiting outside the door to get in at noon. Stores can't open until noon on Sunday here - it is the law. People actually make appointments for service before they come in - there is a line at the service bench.

Lulu uses the computer to keep in touch with all her students. I have to think of something. I am accepting any help suggestions - I will be using my Apple iPhone at McDonald's to read them.

Everhart's always have taken pride in the fact that we can think on our feet - we will see.

Yes - I did bring the system DVDs along - but did not bring the DVD drive to boot from the disks - real smart.

No comments: