Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2015

On Plane in Los Angeles

We just boarded our night flight to Atlanta from Los Angeles. It is a Boeing 767 and ever seat is full. We were hoping to be removed for cash but no luck. Lulu got us comfort coach seats which means we have about 10 inches from our knees to the seat in front of us. 

It appears to be gently raining outside. 

We will arrive in Atlanta around 7 am.

Stopping in LA breaks the trip up a bit but adds 3 hours to the time home. 

Our seats have separate video terminal. Sub outlets. Also a 110 volt plug - I will use my CPAP. 

We just talked to a lady that has been living 25 years of the grid on the big island. It is a life of solar panels - batteries - and LED bulbs. I can't imagine living in a $400k house with no Conventional outlets. No AC either. It makes me want to get back to my electric car. 

No comments: