Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Letter from Former Student - Louis Michalik Reads My Blog - He Lives Near Tampa

Harry

I was a student at Panther Valley High School from 1970 to 1973. I was assigned to your homeroom during your first year as a teacher, and was also in your physics class.

I found your blog when I was reading a story in the Times News by a professor/author denigrating our hometown area. I have been checking in on your blogs and am enjoying reading about your travels, hometown stories and building project. One questions being a former physics teacher and logical thinker, what were you thinking with the chainsaw and ladder?

I currently reside in Dunedin, FL. I read your blog from June 13th and see that you are in the Tampa area. If you would like to contact me, you are welcome to come to Dunedin, and my wife and I would like to show off our beautiful city to you and Nancy. This is an open invitation.

My wife was involved with the library in our community and also on the county level, so her and Nancy would have a lot to talk about.

My work contact information is below and you can contact me there. Also my home contact information is as follows.

Lou Michalik former nickname Maxie
2361 Demaret Dr
Dunedin, FL 34698
Phone 727-733-4614
Cell 727-492-5031
Email lou_mic@msn.com

Lou Michalik
Production Support Engineering
Ceridian Benefits Services
Phone: 727-395-8431
Fax: 727-906-3751
Email: louis.michalik@ceridian.com

No comments: