We have a beautiful blue sky Monday morning. After torrential rain yesterday - that delayed Lulu's trip to London - Bill is removing the wooden forms that shaped our pool.
There is a lot left to do - but this really looks like progress. The tent is designed to keep the workers out of the "global warming" sun. It also protected the pool from the rain.
The next steps -
- forming and pouring the pool deck
- installing the pumps and filter in the garage
- connecting the pool to the filter
- running the new power line to the garage
- running the gas line to the fire pit
- and finally plastering the entire inside of the pool with an inch of Marcite plaster
Lulu will be gone for 18 days - which means I am the boss. Bill just called me a "free range chicken."