Search This Blog

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Home in Beijing From Wonderful Disneyland Trip

Tuesday evening after class we got a 760 mile bulletin train to Shanghai. We stayed in the Marriott downtown there.

All day Wednesday we spent in Disneyland. Thursday morning was another bullet train back to Beijing.

I am sorry my stories have slowed down - but we are trying to squeeze a lot in for Jan. We love that she would come over and spent her time with us. The web page can wait.

Also my laptop broke down. I am writing from my iPhone.

Some people worried about trouble. Nothing could be more wrong. The three of us our having a great time.

I have posted some stuff to Facebook.

I will try to get my laptop fixed or get a new one. It is slow typing on this phone.

Today - we gave a guide and car going to the Great Wall and Hot Springs. It is 8 hours straight with the guide. I have tons of pictures to show.

No comments: