Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2019

Great Little Pump For Gasoline - Water - Mowers - Chain Saws



I have a big yard - I use a lot of gasoline for my mowers - edgers - chain saws - etc. I have some big gasoline tanks and cans that are cumbersome for an old guy to handle. This pump lets me precisely transfer gasoline to the mowers at about a 2 gallon per minute rate. No more lifting gas cans - especially those with the spring loaded nozzles.

I have also used it for water.

One nice feature - I can leave the gas can or tank on the floor - and transfer liquid up to the higher gas inlet on my riding mower.

The pump seems to be sturdy. I am looking forward to many years of use. I selected this one over others because it uses AA batteries. I keep a large inventory of that size battery.

Here is a feature you probably have not thought of - I have a hot tub - and sometime dirt collects in a corner. This pump with suck out the dirt along with a little water. It is very precise. I imagine it would work in aquariums/fish tanks.

No comments: