Search This Blog

Sunday, October 07, 2018

Check Out The Wireless Phone Charger



In a moment of weakness - I bought the new iPhone Xs Max. My old iPhone 7 was fine but - since I use the phone so much for many things - I wanted the new one.

The main features are a bigger brilliant screen - more memory storage - a better camera - wireless charging - and face recognition. With face recognition - if you look at your iPhone it opens up without pressing keys. The "max" part of  it just means a bigger screen. I got it because it was named after my grandson Max. :-)

Apple seems to release a new phone every 6 months. Lulu already has the iphone X - so I had to catch up. Back when they were giving away free cellphones for signing up - I would have told you to shoot me if I paid $1343 for a cellphone - when my old one was perfectly fine. Time marches on. These are the good old days.

No comments: