Search This Blog

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Driving to Miami

This morning I will leave on a 1 week trip to Miami.

Nancy has a convention in Orlando - and Drew has a convention in Miami. We rented a car for the 1000 mile round trip. Why put 1000 miles on our car - when you can rent one cheaply?

Drew will fly down from Syracuse representing his school at the convention.

Nancy will stay in Orlando for a few days - while I drive to Miami to see Drew. We will stay in a hotel in Fort Lauderdale and also stay with my friend Gary Miller.

While we are away - George - our neighbor and good friend - will take care of the house. Any crooks - take heed - George is an excellent shot.

One of the highlights of the trip for me is that I got an excellent deal on a new professional pressure washer from a guy in Miami.

I will be taking pictures and posting stories on the way.

No comments: