Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pottsville Republican Quoted This Webpage

Somebody must be reading this "crap" that I write. This morning Nancy and I were settled in front of the fireplace reading the Sunday morning papers. I had my laptop there reading the Florida State football stories and the hometown papers from "back north."

While reading the Pottsville Republican - my mouth dropped to see that they quoted a story about the Wenzel Bakery from my blog. I felt like Navin (Steve Martin) in the movie "The Jerk" finding his name in the telephone book for the first time. "With publicity like this - big things are going to happen to me."

The closing of Wenzel's Bakery will be one is one of the saddest rites of passage for Tamaqua.

Click on the word "Quoted" in the title to see the Pottsville Republican article.

No comments: