Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

At TLH Airport - On Way to Bedford Springs PA for a Wedding

We left home at 7 AM - and  drove by the building site on the way to the airport. To my surprise - Gary  Shiver - the builder - was already on the site.

We are flying to Bedford Springs PA to attend the wedding of Keith and Liz - my youngest son and my newest daughter-in-law to be. It is very exciting to Lulu and me.

We will fly from Tallahassee to Atlanta to Pittsburgh. At the triangle city - we will take a rental car east on the Pennsylvania Turnpike to Bedford Springs.

We do not get to see the folks from back home as much as we like - so it will be a time to catch up on all the family and hometown news.

The weather is predicted to be good for the 4 days. It will be an outdoor wedding if the weather holds. In Tallahassee - we have been getting rain every day for most of the summer. Usually sun - then downpour - then sun.

At Tallahassee - I do not have an assigned seat. I think the plane is overbooked - wish me luck on getting a bump.

No comments: