Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Our Friends Back Home - The Turrano's


This is the Turrano's. They live in our old hometown of Tamaqua PA. Ben and Melanie were students of mine - a long time ago. Their sons in the middle - Benny and Ethan - they remind me of our good old days - when we had sons at home. 

Dr Melanie is a professor of English at LCCC - a community college that occupies the site of my old high school. Also my sons attended junior high school there - before the building was torn down. 

Ben is an admissions counselor at LCCC. 

Benny is a second year teacher at Panther Valley - where I taught his parents in the middle school. I taught 7th grade science - he now teaches 8th grade social studies.  His younger brother Ethan is finishing his degree at Bloomsbury University. 

Benny owns a home in Lansford PA - where I spent my 33 years as a teacher.

I just love this picture of this wonderful family. 

No comments: