Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Cornwall - We Spent Friday At St Ives - An Arts And Surfing Community



“I believe God made me for a purpose, but he also made me fast!
And when I run I feel his pleasure.” 
― Eric Liddell




We saw our first rain in 21 days in England today. We enjoyed a day in the town of St Ives. The beach here has been voted the best in England many times. It is also the closest you can get to the USA. We enjoyed shopping - eating - walking - and beaching around. The sun came out as we were about to leave.

The Newquay Airport is about 40 minutes north of St Ives. We lifted off at 6:30 - arrived at Gatwick Airport around 7:30 - left the airport at 8:30 - and were in our London flat at 9:30. By 10 PM - we were 2 sheets to the wind.

The above video features "one take Harry."


No comments: