Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Today We Sold Our Golf Cart

Debby and Ed drove down from Bainbridge GA twice. Once to test drive the Dodge - the next time to take the golf cart. 

In 2010 - I bought a 2008 Club Car golf cart. Lulu was in Germany so I bought it without her approval. In order to soften the blow I decorated it with Florida State Logos and put chrome letters spelling "LULU' across the front. For 5 year I enjoyed driving the little electric car. I used it mainly to shuttle between our two houses. Since we tore one house down and sold the other one - I no longer needed a golf cart. I would have been happy just to put lights and a license plate on it and drive it around town - but Lulu found a 2012 Nissan Leaf for me. So the only thing I had left to do with the golf cart was sweep the yard. Now - I can even do that with my lawnmower. 

I still want to sell Lulu's Dodge convertible and my Honda Helix scooter. Then I will have enough room in the garage in case another toy comes along. :-)

You have to love the world of Craigslist.


No comments: