Search This Blog

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Nice night near Columbia SC

We had a nice night. It was plenty quiet. It rained a bit. We did not use heat. We even had the roof vent open for fresh air.

Lulu got her shower already and she went shopping. I can see why Walmart allows you to sleep here - you buy lots of stuff in the morning - anything you forgot.

While she shopped - I showered.

We are 100 miles from Charlotte and stadium.

It is humid and warm now but we expect cold snap.

We did not buy tickets yet. Jackie and Tamil got two in the club level indoors for $75 each. We got a call from shadrack. He had two for $100 each at club level. We passed on them. I think stadium will be half empty. FSU are waiting for Pasadena.

I will let you know how I do for tickets.

From Harry@everhart.com

No comments: