Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

4 Days in Richmond

The Capitol in Richmond - before they added the wings reminds me of the Parthenon in Athens Greece



Tomorrow morning early I am flying to Richmond. Son Drew and family moved there in July and it is my first chance to see the new house.

I am looking forward to spending lots of time with Jack (4) and Kate (almost 2). Of course - I always like to see Drew and Robin - but Robin will be away visiting her Dad in South Carolina.



Lulu got a plane ticket  for using some of our frequent flyer miles with Delta. This is the first time that I am going to use an electronic boarding pass on my iPhone. Because I am silver flyer with Delta - I get to take two checked bags for free.

While in Richmond - we will be watching the Seminoles play football at Miami. Miami is very often a bad place for FSU.

I will be returning home on Wednesday. The weather forecast for Richmond is 40s at night - 70s in the day - and no rain. Right now - we have 60s at night in Tallahassee and  80s in the day - not much rain too.



No comments: