Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

Winging 20,000 Feet over the Smoky Mountains

This is the first time I have been able to blog from 20,000 (unless you count the good old days when Verizon let you use your cell phone as a modem) The Wifi is free thanks to a promo. Normally Delta wants $10 a flight for the service. Simply - they give you a card with a password on it. You login - give your name - email address - that's it. Service is slower than our cable modem wifi at home - but faster than telephne dial up.

I will be arriving in Chicacgo at 10am CDT. The I am on my own - bus - hitch hike - limo - who knows?

By the way - my friend Darrell is in Chicago at a convention - but that is unrelated. He does not have a car anyway.


PS - That was quick - this story was posted on my blog as soon as I presses "publish."

Super adventure - free wifi - do Monday mornings get any better than this?

No comments: