Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

While Lulu Works - I Shop the Outlets



While Lulu is visiting her Project LEAD students - I am left to the leisure of a retired trailing spouse. Orlando is famous for the number of outlet stores along I-4. Back North - Lulu and I would go to Reading, Pennsylvania to shop at an outlet called Vanity Fair. They always had a nice selection and great prices.

While visiting Vanity Fair here in Orlando - I found a nice pair of Wrangler jeans in my size. Just when I was feeling sorry for myself for needing pants in size 36 x 32 - I ran into this pair. Check out the tag - size 66 x 30 - yes a 66 inch waist!

I used to have a fellow school board member back in Tamaqua that would probably fit in these jeans. I pity the horse that this cowboy rode in these "boot cut" jeans.

My next stop was getting a chocolate ice cream cone with very little guilt.

No comments: