Search This Blog

Sunday, September 09, 2007

FSU Beat UAB 34-24 - And All I Got Was This Stupid Shirt



Saturday Night in Tallahassee - Florida State dropped behind the University of Alabama at Birmingham by 14 points after one half. Fortunately for the 85,000 cranky fans - the Noles came storming back to win by 10 points. They are now 1-1.

The game started at 5 PM. Lulu and I left home on the scooter at 4:15 - bought tickets outside the stadium for the 20 yard line seats - Row 23 - for $10. You can see our view from the seats in the picture above.

I wore the pith helmet to keep the sun off my head - but by 5:15 - we were in the shade and I had ot keep the hat on because I had a sweaty "hathead."

Normally - I do not wear loud clothing - but Nancy was on a yard sale expedition in the morning - and bought the shirt for $1.00. She even laundered it and ironed it before the game. So it looks like I will be wearing this shirt to every game from now on - I have to get my moneysworth :-)

No comments: