Search This Blog

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Florida State Plays Virginia Here Today at Noon

It is only 56 degrees at 10:30. Kick off is at noon - supposed to be 61 by then.

I am going to the game by scooter today - picking up friend and neighbor Wayne at 11. Tickets should be very easy to get for this game. I expect to pay less than $5 a ticket - someone might even give me some free ones.

I am hoping to get tickets in Section 33 - 50 yard line - sun at our back. It will also be shady in that area - which might be cool and breezy. Better take a heavy jacket.

Nancy is in Chicago at a library convention. It is 22 degrees there. She will be home Sunday at 5 PM. The best part of these conventions to me is that I am not paying the bill.

Florida State is 4-4 this season - this is our worst start in 30 years. The last 4 games are at home - Virginia - Wake Forest - Western Michigan - Florida. I expect FSU to win 3 out of 4 of those games and we go to a minor bowl. I would prefer the Peach Bowl in Atlanta. Pretty arrogant with a 4-4 record huh?

No comments: