Search This Blog

Monday, February 06, 2023

I Just Watched the Rocket Launch at Cape Canveral


See the video here - 

https://youtu.be/WrN9AfidUmM

We are in Daytona Beach at a hotel. We spent 3 nights near Dineyworld - now 3 nights in Daytona Beach. Tomorrow night we will spend in Nocatee FL with our friend Joan. Then we go back home. 

Lulu is currently teaching her Monday night 8-10 pm. While she was teaching - she reminded me that there is a rocket launch at 8:32 pm. I went up on our hotel roof and pointed my phone down the coast toward Cape Canveral. 

I was surprised at how clearly I could see the launch. 

We are driving our Tesla electric car. We were able to fit our 2 folding bikes into the trunk. 


The weather was much nice rain the Disney area. We had 80s and sun. Here it has been mostly windy - 60s with some rain. As soon as we leave here tomorrow - the temps are supposed to go back to 80s. We did have a clear sunny Monday here. 


No comments: