Search This Blog

Friday, April 08, 2022

Lulu and I got Our 4th Moderna Covid Shots Today

Brave Hart


708 people in the USA died yesterday of Covid. This thing is not over. Today - I got my FOURTH Moderna Covid vaccine. They have a special clinic - open to the public - without reservations - at the FAMU campus about one mile from our home. They offer all the vaccines and tests for free. Today - they told us only 6 people came in so far for shots. This is a wonderful service our government offers to us for free. Lulu and I are proud of the fact that even though we have traveled all over the world during the pandemic - we have never tested positive - not even had a sniffle - because of Covid. We even spent 6 months in China. I believe in science and the Moderna Number 4. Please get your vaccine - for old people like me.


4 Moderna Shots

Parks here - register here
Get shots here




No comments: