Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I Am Selling This 2010 Coleman Travel Trailer For A Friend


I sold Joan's Motorhome. The buyer of her motorhome asked me to sell her travel trailer - so here it is. We are asking $10,000 for this 2010 Coleman 18 foot trailer. I wish it weighed a little less - because I would buy it and pull it with our Honda van. Although it is 6 years old - it is in perfect like new condition. It has a full bathroom including a tub. It has a full kitchen with both gas oven and microwave oven. It has a gas furnace - and an electric air conditioner with heat strip. It does not have a generator. It sleeps 7 people. This trailer weighs 4300 pounds - my Honda van can only pull 3500 pounds. Everything works. Nothing is worn. No dents - no scrapes - no scratches - no fading. It was kept under a car port its whole life. 

One time - when Lulu and I were building our home back in 1973 - we lived in an 18 footer just like this. My Mom used to say - Everhart's have gypsy blood in them. Don't say that too close to Hitler.




No comments: