Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall Ball At Howser Stadium





While Lulu was hosting the Women In The Hood - I went to the annual Seminoles fall baseball game between the Garnet and Gold teams. It was free. It felt like a fresh autumn night with a beautiful sunset and cool calm air. I could have used something besides the shorts and short sleeved shirt I had on. It was pretty nippy on the scooter as I took a slow ride home.

Before the game I had supper at Brooklyn Water Bagels. They make great fresh bagels but also make New York Style pizza. For $6 you can get 2 slices and a drink. I love their fountain drinks - you can make all sorts of combinations as you jerk your own syrups. My favorite is a seltzer egg cream custard. You can also have free refills of anything you want - go blame Jameis. 

No comments: