Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Saturday Night With Randy Newman



Randy Newman sings "You've Got a A Friend in Me" in Tallahassee.


One of the nicest things with living by a college campus is the entertainment. Saturday night - we went to see Randy Newman the famous songwriter and musician.

Florida State just spent $36 million on a renovation to the Ruby Diamond Auditorium. This was our first chance to see the results. We sat in the next to the last row in the balcony - everything sounded good to me.

The parking was good - the access and exit areas were upgraded - and we were out of there quickly. You may recall that I bought a tuxedo for Lulu's inauguration - and I wanted to get my moneys worth out of it.

It was past 10 o'clock when the concert was over - we went out for a drink. The waitress asked if we were ready for supper - I proceeded to tell her that we eat supper at 5 PM. I also told her I was married to my first wife for 40 years. She responded - "Boy do you look tired!"

Bond.......Harry James Bond.


No comments: