Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Morning and Harry Was Offered a Bump Again - and He Made the Wrong Choice

I am sitting in my plane on the tarmac in Tallahassee "headed" for Syracuse.

While sitting in the airport I was offered a bump ticket - but decided to turn it down and get to Syracuse to help drew stage his house for sale. So I turned down another $400 Delta coupon.

I am seated in first class - row 3.

Now the bad part - as soon as we got on the plane and they closed the door - they announced that we are on hold here for 45 minutes - due to a storm problem in Atlanta. We have been sitting here for a while. After 45 minutes - they will unload the plane and I will be stuck here anyway.

So - right now I am wishing that I took the bump and went home. They offered me a flight form 3PM to 8 PM today along with the $400 coupon.

So - sometimes you gamble and win - and other times you lose.

No comments: