Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Chuck Shuck and Gabe in Spain Waiting for Orders to Iraq



My student - Chuck Shuck - from Lansford PA - is waiting in Spain for his plane to Iraq.

He says -

Hello Everyone..........As promised I finally got the pictures from Sevilla Elem School in Spain and decided these two were the best to send out. 2 days ago, Gabe and I went to the Elem school and gave a demostration on how military police dogs obey their handler with obediance. I did kindergarten through the 3rd grade and they all enjoyed it as you can see from the pictures, but Gabe and I enjoyed it even more. I also talked to the kids on studying hard in school, doing thier homework, respecting each other and listening to their teachers. It went so well that the principal asked me to come over tomorrow and do the 7th and 8th grade students at the junior high. We are excited and what a better way to pass time than to educate kids. As of now it is not looking like we will be leaving here in the next 48 hours, but we are in good spirits and still ready to do the mission.

Chuck

Note - This is Chuck's third tour in Iraq.

No comments: