Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2006

My Student Chuck Shuck is Going to Iraq Again August 21st


Well I am finally home at Fort Hood!!!! For 3 weeks anyways lol...............another change came down today and I promise I will not tell you another change unitl my feet actually hit Iraq............yes I said Iraq, I have to be in Iraq by the 21st of August so I think I might leave here like the 18th or so.........I have the orders in hand so it is for sure I am leaving............Many people have asked for my address, but I will not have one until I get over there because I am not sure where I am going (most likely Baghdad) just quite yet...............Tomorrow I am taking Gabe out to the lake at Fort Hood and we are going to do some vehicle searches and maybe even give out a few citations while we are at it (for no seatbelts)...........anyways have a great weekend, hope you and your families do something fun and keep praying for the soldiers overseas especially for my good friend SGM Wally Murrell who is with that Alaska unit that just got extended, he is one of th e best guys you will ever meet and fixing to retire after 20+ years of service to this awesome nation............Hope you enjoyed one of my special moments with Gabe caught on camera also......Chuck

No comments: