by Dave Ramsey
1.They eat less junk food.
70% of the wealthy eat 200 calories or less of junk food. 97% of the poor eat more than 300 calories a day of junk food.
2.They gamble less.
23% of wealthy gamble - 52% of poor people do.
3. They keep schedule planners.
81% of wealthy have a to do list. 19% of poor keep planners.
4. They exercise.
76% of rich people exercise 3-4 days a week. 23% of poor do the same.
5. They listen to audio books.
63% rich - 5% poor.
6. They make their kids read.
63% of rich make their kids read 2 books a month. 3% of poor do the same.
7. They make their kids volunteer.
70% makes kids do 10 hours a month. 3% of poor do.
8. They read to get smarter.
88% of rich read 30 minutes a day. 2% of poor do it.
9. They do not speak their mind.
6% of wealthy speak their mind. 69% of poor do.
10. They get up early.
44% of rich get up 3 hours before work. 3% of poor do that.
11. They network.
70% of wealthy network 5 hours a month. 16% of poor do.
12. They don’t watch reality TV.
6% of wealthy watch - 78% of poor watch.
13. They watch little TV.
67% of rich watch a maximum of one hour a day. 23% of poor watch under 1 hour a day.
14. They think good habits mean opportunities.
84% of rich believe in good habits. 4% of poor do.
15. They believe in life-long education.
86% of wealthily believe. 5% of poor believe.
16. They read a lot.
86% of rich love to read. 26% of poor love to read.