Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2005

Camper Sale on Ebay Ends Sunday Night

I have put the camper for sale on ebay. The sale ends on Sunday night. I already have had people call from Wisconsin, California, Boston, and Texas making offers on the camper. Two of the bidders want me to deliver the camper to Boston and San Jose.

One fellow in Texas, Johnny, is a pilot that patrols along oil pipelines. He would use the camper as a "second home" at the airport.

I will deliver it anywhere in the US for a fee. You could follow my web log across the country with photos of the camper in front of places of interest. Two people from Tallahassee are coming by this weekend to drive the camper. I have never had this much activity on an ebay sale. The sale has already had 1100 hits in two days. With three days to go - the camper has been bid over $10,000. Ebay charges a flat fee of $85 to sell a vehicle. Click on the link below to follow along on the camper sale.

  • Camper on Ebay
  • No comments: