Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Trump Sells Out America



In my opinion - Putin has information on Don Trump. So Trump is selling out America to protect his own interests. His motto has been "America First."   Now it seems to be "Trump First - Russia Second - America Last."

I am in London. I love America and am shamed of our president.

I am tired of all his mean - selfish - rude - sexist - racist behavior. Obama worked really hard to save our country from the mess Bush left it in. Now - with his tax cuts to the rich - Trump will run up the debt even worse. Most of that debt cash will go into the pockets of the rich.

I read where if you make $150k a year - you are in the top 3%.

What disappoints me the most is that people I know and love support this terrible behavior. How many times do they have to be on the wrong side of history?

No comments: