Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Over One Million Served - At The Florida Coal Cracker Chronicles



After almost 13 years - it looks like today I will receive my one-millionth reader. It has been a lot of fun. I have met new people and visited many places that we would never have known about. Much of it has been just silly - and trying to be entertaining.



The first story was the joy of our son earning his doctor's degree at the University of Miami. The family has gone through 2 marriages and 3 grandkids.

There have been a lot of stories about buying cars - scooters - and campers.

We have visited tons of countries - states - and cities.

Much of it has been about the success of my wife - Lulu. Funny story - when I first started the web page - she did not like me mentioning her name. She was a new professor at FSU and not like people searching for her name and finding this web page. So she agreed I could use - Lulu - similar to her middle name - Lou. She thought she could hide from my silliness - until someone announced her as the special guest speaker at a conference of thousands of people as - Lulu Everhart. The place roared.

Doctor Nancy Everhart is now known throughout the world as one of the foremost experts on School Librarianship. She has succeeded in spite of having this albatross - The Florida Coal Cracker Chronicles - hanging around her neck.

No comments: