Search This Blog

Saturday, February 03, 2018

Harry's Shave Club - At First I Thought It Was An Internet Trick



If you are like me - you are tempted to try these phoney advertisements on - google - facebook - internet - etc. When I got the email from www.harrys.com - warning signs went up all over. I thought - how in the world could they print sale material with different guys' names on? How could they make a profit on that?

After reading their sale literature - about 2 years ago -  I decided to give them a try.

Yes - it is really Harrys.com. they are a company that markets razor blades. Each razor head had 5 blades. They are made in Germany. Some guys from NYC bought the factory for $100 million - yeah we are talking big bucks.

Essentially - they send you blades through the mail. They cost under $2 a blade. You can quit when you want - they send you 8 blades at a time. It costs you $15.

I find myself changing blades every Sunday. I use regular shaving gel. I get cleaner shaves - less knicks - probably because I change blades more often. That is 7 shaves out of one blade.



I like that the blades are from Germany and the boxes all have my name on them. I guess this is an unsolicited endorsement. From Harry.

No comments: