Search This Blog

Sunday, January 14, 2018

There's No Place Like Home - Red Shoes



I am supposed to be a scientist and not talk about luck. 

I find it hard to get shoes that fit - I have a wide foot with a high instep - like a duck. So when I find a pair - I wear them forever. 

The other day Lulu was pushing me to get new sneakers. I know she hates me wearing velcro sneakers - but they are the only ones I find in triple EEE. 

Usually Nikes are too narrow - and too expensive for me. We found this pair we both liked and they are size M. Lulu says funny how you can fit into a pair of Nikes that only cost $32 - but can't fit into the same size at $125!  Do you think she figured me out?

We won in double overtime yesterday with Syracuse - today the girls play Virginia Tech. I will wear them again. I feel like Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz. "there is no place like home."

Take a look at my lucky shoes. 

No comments: