Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Tiniest Camper I Ever Saw - London

Tiny Camper - with Bed - Table - Pop Top
We saw this tiny little camper sitting on the street in Chelsea - close to the Chelsea Hospital and the National Army Museum. They park it on the street because it had a parking permit good until July of 2018. I could live right there. 

In the back it had a bed that looked like a single - maybe 40 inches wide. It also had a table that folds down from the wall. I did not see a toilet or shower  :-)

It was made by Daihatsu. 

I would take this sample on a Circle the USA Tour. See the USA in your Daihatsu-lay.

Plenty of room to spare in the parking space
Plenty of room to the curb too
The pop top goes up so you can stand inside
I am guessing  it was 9 feet long
That looks like a stove that tilts out the side
It is a 5 door van. 2 cylinder engine
I did not check but it might have been a 4 WD. 

1 comment:

Sara said...

What a great little Camper. I can imagine myself driving it and traveling with it also. Sara