Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Cool New LED Light For My Camper



LED lights use maybe 10% of the electricity that incandescent and fluorescent bulbs do. They also last much longer.

This particular light is much thinner than the 2 inch thick one we replaced. This one is about ¼ inch thick.

In my camper - it was simple to install. The two wires were there from the old light. The new light is very bright - dimmable - and safer for your head. There are two small mounting screws that are covered by a plastic snap-on cover.

It is a 7 watt bulb - but it seems as bright as a regular 100 watt bulb.

The light - with bulb - cost $20 on Amazon. I do not hold stock in Amazon or the light company. since I published this story - the price shot up to $25 - I am not kidding.

It is installed in my 2004 Dodge Roadtrek.

No comments: