Search This Blog

Sunday, February 01, 2015

Seminoles Beat Miami Hurricanes On Super Bowl Sunday - 55-54



The last two minutes were scoreless - here is the Noles final stop and celebration.

With left the house at noon for the 12:30 game without tickets. We did not think the Noles had much of a chance for visitors. Last week Miami beat the Dukies at Cameron so they would easily put the Noles to bed.

With got to the ticket Center - I hopped out quickly to see what tickets I could scrounge. We wanted good ones but did not want to pay and arm and a leg. The face value was $35 and $25. I turned down quite a few because people wanted too much. Then a guy offered me a pair in the second row near the basket. He wanted $20 each but I said I was paying $10. He refused to sell them to the scalpers for $10 each but since I was using them - he gave them to me.

Lulu parked in the law school parking lot for free - and I had tickets before she got to the entrance. We went inside - and out tickets were in Section 123 - right inside the door. We kept walking down the steps - and got to the second row. They were great seats for $10

The Seminole dropped behind quickly by as many as 15 points. Near the end FSU went up by 1 point for the first time. With 2 minutes to go - the score stood at 55-44 - and that is where it would end. Neither teams scored in the last 2 minutes.

The crowd was very happy with the unexpected win. Now Clemson and Duke comes to town next.

No comments: