Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Oracle Magazine Sent Me A Free Copy

Our mail delivery is around 2 PM. We have a mailbox with a bin and a lock - so there is no need to rush out and get the mail before someone steals it. The newspaper delivery man also drops the paper into the same lock box.

In the morning before breakfast - it is my job to go out and get the mail and newspaper in. Usually it is just 3 or 4 pieces of junk mail. I hand them to Lulu for her do a triage on the contents. 

Oracle Magazine sent a free copy. I do not know what to do with it - so I left it to Lulu to "file."

She thought it was very funny when she looked at the mailing label. 


Oracle Magazine thinks I am important enough to get a free subscription.





What cracks me up is how they got my address. It looks like they read my web page. 

No comments: