Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

US Government Back in Business And So It FSU Volleyball


The last point of the night.

I stayed home until the last minute to watch the House and Senate vote. Then at 5 minutes to 8 - I hopped on the scooter and headed to Tully gym. Always tough Miami came to town - and tonight was no exception.

The game was switched to 8 PM so that it could be covered by ESPNU on a national feed. FSU won the first game - then the Hurricanes countered. After that the steamroller started to roll. The Noles won 3 games to 1.

I would call it a sellout crowd - but they do not charge admission. The place was full and it was the busiest student section I remember. I sat with George and Joel - Scoot and Mary Sue - our neighbors. Lulu is up in Manassas VA visiting some library interns. We will meet up at Richmond Airport on Friday to spend the weekend with the Everhart 8.

At exactly 10 PM it was all over. I rode my Vespa home alone. Ir was pretty cool out by Florida standards.


No comments: