Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Welcome To The Lord's House


Every evening I go down to the new home site to clean up a little. I pick up the bent nails - sort and stack the lumber - and get out the backpack blower to clear the saw dust. I always felt that you get better work out of someone in a clean and tidy work site.

After supper I drove the scooter to the web site. There was a white truck that shouldn't be there - it said Panhandle Insulation. I yelled out to the guy - he had a clipboard and was doing some figuring. He said he would like to bid on the insulation package. I would never turn down a bid - so he continued his ciphering.

I told him I wanted Open Cell Foam insulation - the liquid foam that expands upon application. We talked for a while - I told him I was the owner. I said I lived up the street.

He asked me what I was going to use the 60 x 10 x 20 attic room. I said I did not know. I said it was for only my wife and I left.  He was astonished. With the 28 windows - open great room downstairs - and the big attic - he thought it was a church.

No comments: