Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2013

Home From Liz and Keith's Wedding - Looking for Pictures

Mr. and Mrs. Everhart

On their balcony at Bedford Springs on their wedding day

What a whirlwind weekend - 4 days at the Bedford Springs Resort in Bedford PA - honoring our son Keith and our daughter in law Liz at their wedding gala event.

We got home on Sunday about midnight. We were tired but so happy. It was easily in the top 10 day times our lives. So many friends and family were there and they were not let down.

We are looking for your favorite pictures of the event from anyone that was there. Send them to me - harry@everhart.com. I want to do a show for my web page - and I will give you a byline for your pictures. Being in the wedding - my camera stayed mostly in my pocket. these 4 pictures were mine.



A larger story will follow when I can corral my emotions. I was just blown away by the venue - the food - the ceremony - the couples the dancing energy (they danced every number by a 4 hour non-stop deejay) - and the guests. On Sunday morning - at the brunch - it seemed like no one wanted it to end.


Bedford Springs Resort - build in 1796 - was the site of the wedding - rehearsal dinner - reception - and Sunday brunch. Most of the guest stayed there - we stayed 3 nights.


My three sons - Drew - Jack - Keith


No comments: