Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

waiting for a bump

This is Lulu writing from London.  I am in the Delta Lounge at Heathrow waiting for a bump.  When I checked in yesterday they needed volunteers and also when I checked in here.  I will know after everyone boards.  I think it's looking pretty good. They checked my bags but put special tags on them

to pull them off if I get bumped. They also gave me a free pass to the lounge.  It's really lovely with all kinds of free food and drinks, newspaper, tv, and wifi.  I just finished a full English breakfast which I hadn't had since I was here.

If I get bumped they will put me up at the HIlton or another hotel at the airport and I would take the same flight tomorrow and get a $1000 voucher. Well worth it.  

Harry took me to the airport with all our bags and he checked his in already so he is free to travel about a bit more until his flight at 7:30 p.m.  If I end up at the hotel, he'll come back and spend a little time with me before he takes off.  

No comments: