Search This Blog

Saturday, July 06, 2013

At Boston - Flight Leaves for London at 9:15

I am in the club lounge by my gate in Boston Logan Airport. I had to go through security for a second time. If you go form one terminal to another one - you must go outside and break security. So you have to stand in line again. Luckily - business class has a fast lane. No surprises but have to do the belt and shoes thing a second time.

Lulu is already zooming over the Atlantic. She wrote to say she did not get an upgrade nor a bump. So she will be sleeping sitting up tonight.



At 7:30 PM they have a full meal for us in the club room. I have a few minutes to wait. There is free wifi here.

I think the flight from Boston to London is 6 hours. After that it is a subway ride to our apartment in the Piccadilly Line - the blue line. I have a backpack and two bags - one is Lulu's clothes.

It is hot in Boston and the weather is good.

We flew over several cities on the way up the coast. I saw Norfolk - Wilmington - Philly - New York - Hartford - and Providence. They swung out over the water to approach the airport from east to west. I kept thinking of the Boeing 777 that crashed coming in over the water at San Francisco.

No comments: