Search This Blog

Saturday, July 06, 2013

At The Admiral Club in Miami

With the first class ticket comes access to the Admiralty Club. It is pretty big. My gate to Boston is D45 - this club is at D30 - but on the third floor. 

They offer free drinks and snacks - free wifi - a bar - free showers - and some free quiet rooms. The travelers look no different than me. :-) It is quiet here - I have to make sure I do not miss my flight. I will pass up the shower for now.



Mimi sent this from Rio

I am at the Miami Airport - Lulu is at the Tallahassee Airport - and our friend Mimi is at the Rio de Janeiro Airport in Brazil. Mimi is at a library conference there. Later in the month she is coming to London to stay with us. 

At 3:00 PM my flight to Boston is boarding. I am in seat 2A.

No comments: