Search This Blog

Sunday, July 01, 2012

Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over and Expecting Different Results




About 5 years ago - some kids were walking by our house with a broken bike. It was something simple - air in the tire and a jumped chain. I grabbed the bike - took it to my workshop and fixed it up. They asked me my name - then gushed, "Thank you Mister Harry."


A couple of days later I left my garage door open and went inside to visit with my guests Doris and Elias. When I asked them to come out to the garage to see my little electric scooter - we could not find it anywhere. Our neighbors - Wayne and Shirley - said they saw 3 kids pushing a scooter to the ghetto. Shirley said that the scooter looked like Harry's - the kids just giggled.


Sometimes you get a second chance in life - what will you do?


Friday a kid was riding bicycle by our house and the chain jumped right in front of me. Being as cautious as I could be - I turned the bike over and fixed the chain.


This morning I went out for the newspaper and I checked the mailbox. I found this note.

 
What a nice way to start the day.


No comments: